Savvy UK fans will be aware that PERFUME’s new album LEVEL3 will be getting a UK release (both physical and digital) on 28th October, but even before LEVEL3 has made itself comfortable another single release is inbound titled ‘Sweet Refrain’.
The new single is culled from the theme to TV drama Toshi Densetsu no Onna and the song (a preview of which is here) demonstrates a bright, airy pop tune with a smattering of dubstep bassy sounds.
It’s a quality Perfume track which would have fitted in very well within the context of LEVEL3 (of which, more later) although no doubt there was an arrangement for the TV drama to get some exclusivity and promotion from the Perfume collaboration.
1. Sweet Refrain
2. Koi wa Zenkeishisei
3. Sweet Refrain (Instrumental)
4. Koi wa Zenkeishisei (Instrumental)
‘Sweet Refrain’ is released on 27th November and will once again come in Regular and Limited editions. There’s also an added bonus of a free poster with the First Press Limited Edition purchase.
Level3 is released in the UK on 28th October.
Latest posts by PaulB (see all)
- 2019 – The Year In Review - December 26, 2019
- BABYMETAL – Metal Galaxy - October 20, 2019
- NAOMI SUZUKI, JAMES TAYLOR QUARTET, MARI NATSUKI, YURIKO KOTANI & MICHIYO KAGAMI Live in London - October 17, 2019